"Fairbank" Larimar and Opal Beaded Bracelet Set
Larimar is a rare, blue variety of Pectolite, found only in the Dominican Republic. It was originally found in 1916 but rediscovered in 1974.
The stone is named after the founders daughter (Larissa) and the Spanish word for sea (mar) to suggest the colors of the Caribbean Sea where it was found.
The beauty of this stone needs no help from other stones, one bracelet is Larimar all alone. Strong and pure.
A seamless flow of raw blue Opals are added for height and texture in the coordinating bracelet. Faceted Amazonite with square shaped Hematite is added at each end for additonal interest as it rotates around your wrist.
- Larimar, Blue Opal, Amazonite and Hematite
- The Fairbank Set includes 2 bracelets total
- Smallest gemstone is approx. 1.5mm / largest gemstone is approx. 3.5mm
- Gold-filled hardware with spring ring closure
- Signature Narrow-Gauge clasp
Need help with sizing? Click here